Sports activities at the Lago di Resia and the Passo di Resia
Summer in the uplands of Val Venosta offers a variety of holiday activity possibilities. If you enjoy mountain sports and/or water sports the Hotel Am Reschensee south of the Passo di Resia is just the place for you.
Hiking, Nordic walking, mountaineering or touring by mountain bike - the Passo di Resia region is an experience for active sportsmen and women. Look forward to your holiday in our Alpine world of mountains.
Water sports are also hugely important in the sunny holiday paradise of the Passo di Resia. Kite surfing, rowing, surfing and sailing on the Lago di Resia or rafting on the river Inn in Pfunds. And something special: paragliding from the Haider Alm. An active summer on the Lago di Resia knows no boundaries.
- 200 km of marked hiking trails, guided hikes and summit ascents
- A large variety of mountain bike tours for all levels of ability www.rad-bike-arena.it
- Hire of mountain bikes in nearby area (reduction)
- 6 Nordic walking routes 50 metres from the hotel, hire of sticks and heart rate monitor watches
- New walking trails around the Lago di Resia and the Lago di San Valentino alla Muta
- Weekly running meet
- Suggestions for mountaineering and skiing tours on www.seilschaft.it